CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Three Challenges!

Hello All! I have a little Easter treat to share today. It is a quick little project, but oh so cute! This would be a great little treat to give to a co-worker or to hand out at your family Easter celebration. I made it using the Pillow Box die in my Big Shot and the Everyday Enchantment DSP (my favorite DSP of all time)! I also punched a window in the box with my Extra-Large Oval punch and used the oval folder from the Designer Frames embossing folders set (how awesome is it that the folder and punch coordinate perfectly?) to accent it a little. I used glue dots to attach a piece of window sheet inside the treat container (to keep the candy from falling out), added the Happy Easter sentiment, and finished it off with some sweet little flowers made with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack and some pearls. What do you think?



Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP, Very Vanilla CS, Wild Wasabi CS, Pear Pizzazz CS, Poppy Parade CS, Calypso Coral CS, Peach Parfait CS, Pool Party CS, Baja Breeze CS 
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Designer Frames EF, Extra-Large Oval punch, Window sheet, Word Window punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, Itty Bitthy Shapes punch pack, basic pearls, glue dots
My Inspiration: This adorable Matchbox made by Jill Franchett


I made this little Easter treat for three stamping challenges that are posted this week.

1. HSS #111 at Hand Stamped Sentiments



2. JAI #111 at Just Add Ink

3. SUO Challenge #41 at SUO Challenges

Take a minute and go check out these fun challenges and try to play along. I really enjoy doing challenges and have gotten away from them lately but would love to get back to doing them more regularly.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

~Marla Pin It

17 comments:

Rita W

So cute! I need to go try to make one right now! :)

Christine Blain

This is beautiful, Marla! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week :)

Krista

Okay, now I have to have the pillow die AND the oval die!! This box is so cute!! I love the banner and the cute little flowers. What a great idea!! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Anonymous

What a wonderfully inspired pillow box! I love the colors and the little flower embellishments. Great idea on how you used the frame. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Mary Brown

Oh how fun! I love that dsp and how you put an embossed window in the box! Thanks for joining us for the SUO challenge!

Kathy @ Stamping Still

Marla your little Easter box is so pretty! I love the way you've punched out the oval inside the embossed frame so that we can see the yumminess inside:) Glad you could play along with us at JAI.

Mae's Cachet

A lovely Easter gift and I like how you have coordinated to colour eggs to your DSP. Thanks for joining in with our Easter challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

Heidi Baks

Adorable, Marla! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

Jen Timko

Adorable! I love this paper and it is perfect for the little box. Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

LeroyLime

stinkin' ADORABLE!! Such a sweet little treat box with that fun snazzy spring paper and I love how you used the mini embossing folder too, love it! :) Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments

inkedx2

Love how you used the Summer Smooches paper for the pillow box. Those robin eggs match perfectly too. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Bada-Bing Creations

I absolutely adore this! That is all:-) And thanks for playing with us at HSS! Hope to see you again my friend!

Anne Marie Hile

Such a sweet treat box! This would be perfect for so many occasions but I love how you dressed it up for Easter. That paper is one of my favorites! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

Erika Clark

Ooh, that is not just cute, but ladylike cute. Perfect for the girlfriends :)

Trish *Spring Blossom*

Marla I just love that DSP too!!
Such a fab project and a great entry this week at Just Add Ink.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Narelle Farrugia

Marla - I love your pillow box Easter project! I would never have thought to punch an oval and use it in this way! Very clever! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Patrice

Gorgeous little Easter gift Marla. Love that you've made a window and embossed with the oval - genius. I must try that.

Thanks for joining the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...