CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cookie Jar

I know- two posts in a row using the same stamp set. I promise that I will move on soon, but I really, really LOVE this set!

I got both of these stamp sets yesterday, and as I was looking at them, I wondered if the gingerbread man would fit inside the jar. I decided to give it a try, and he was a perfect (slightly snug) fit. I was so excited! So, here is my very first Christmas card of 2012...


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Scentsational Season, More Merry Messages
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Windows Framelits, Cannery Framelits, Holiday Collection Framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing Pack, Gumball Green ribbon, basic pearls

These sets are so much fun and I have really enjoyed playing with them these last couple of days. I promise that I will use a different set for my next post! Thanks for stopping by!

~Marla Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...