CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fall Card Buffet Preview

Hello all! I didn't realize it had been such a long time since I posted. Oops! I was away last week visiting family, so I didn't have much stamping time. I have been home for a few days now and have done some stamping, so I thought I'd write a quick post to share some projects with you.

These are two projects that will be offered at my Fall-themed Card Buffet on August 25th and September 28th. There will be additional projects that I will continue to share this week, and then on Saturday, I will post a full list of all eight project options, so if you are planning to come to the buffets, please check make then to make your choices.

This first card is a CASE of a card that I saw on Splitcoast made by Sarah Wills. I finally bought the Day of Gratitude stamp set. It has been out for a while and I have always loved it, but had never gotten it. It is a great versatile set and one of the few sets that has a Thanksgiving sentiment.


Stampin' Up Products Used:
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Paper: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Old Olive
Accessories: Big Shot, Woodgrain EF, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Scallop Square punch, Extra-Large Oval punch, 7/8" Cotton Ribbon
Techniques: Dry Embossing
Inspired by this card made by Sarah Wills

The next card is a CASE from the holiday catalog and it uses my FAVORITE new stamp set!


Stampin' Up Products Used:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Big Shot, Cannery Framelits, Small Oval punch, mat pack, paper piercer, linen thread, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! come back tomorrow to get a preview of two more projects for the buffet.

~Marla
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...