CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2012

Meow...

I stayed true to my promise and have moved on from the jar, but I do have another cute project using products from the holiday catalog. :) My kids were being sleepyheads this morning, and since sleeping in is a thing of the past for me, I decided to use the extra free time to stamp a little. That's more fun than sleeping anyway. ;)

I made this card for this week's challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. The sketch just begged to be used with cute DSP, so I decided to use the brand new DSP from the Holiday Catalog called Howlstooth & Scaringbone (how's that for a tongue twister?). It has lots of fun, funky patterns in colors that could be used for Halloween or lots of other occasions. I also used one of the single stamps from the holiday catalog, called Frightening Feline. Isn't he cute (oh, I mean scary...)?

Here is my first Halloween card of 2012...


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Frightening Feline, Delightful Dozen
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Black marker, Basic Gray marker, Tangerine Tango marker
Accessories: Big Shot, Houndstooth EF, Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: marker to stamp, dry embossing

Thanks for stopping by! Here is the challenge so you can check it out and play along...



Have a great day!

~Marla Pin It

7 comments:

Rita W

Love! My favorite new stamp and paper for sure. You did a great job showing them off!

Jen Brum

Great card Marla! This cat is so cute! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez

Hi Marla! Oh my, I love that image! Great card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan

Such a great card Marla ... love that texted cat and your graphic prints are fabulous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Cindy Hall

Great card! You've just sold me on the Frightening Feline! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Allisa

Great card! I love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Stacy

Your card is super cute! Love that kitty stamp!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...