CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Fall Card Buffet Previews

I am finally finished with all of my projects for my fall card buffet! Yippee! I'm even a couple of days under the deadline- shocking! I have three more cards to share tonight! I hope you like them!

This first card is a fun Halloween card that uses the super adorable set called Spooky Bingo Bits. I just love these cute images!

Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Big Shot, Spiderweb EF, Chevron EF, Scallop Square punch, 1" Square punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch

The next card is a card using one of my very favorite stamp sets for this time of year, Gently Falling. I love the realistic leaf images. So pretty! This card also uses a technique called Triple Time Stamping that Dawn Olchefske shared on her blog recently.


Stamps: Gently Falling, Petite Pairs
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Soft Suede
Accessories: linen thread, Naturals Designer buttons
Technique: Triple Time Stamping

This last card was inspired by a card that Amanda Mertz posted on Splitcoast. It caught my eye immediately because it used the colors that were in the Spice Cake DSP that was in last year's holiday mini. I loved that DSP. It was one of my favorites ever. Even though the colors don't scream "fall", I think that the medallion from Day of Gratitude looks very "fallish".

Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Paper: Soft Suede, Pool Party, First Edition DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party, Certainly Celery
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Very Vanilla seam binding, sponge
Techniques: Stamping Off, Sponging
Inspired by this card made by Amanda Mertz.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see my final two projects for the buffet and if you plan to attend, please check back on Saturday for a post with all of the choices.

~Marla Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...