CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Fab Flower

Hello again! I just have to take a minute and say that all of us over at Fab Friday were totally blown away by the entries last week. They were all beautiful and we couldn't believe how many people played along with our very first challenge! Thank you to everyone who participated! It is time for challenge #2 and this time Mindy has a beautiful color challenge for us...


Don't you just love these colors- gorgeous! I have to admit that as much as I love this color combination, it was a bit of a challenge for me. I have had a bit of a stamping slump lately and I struggled to come up with a card. It took a few attempts to come up with a design that I liked. I need to give a shout out to my BSF (Best Stampy Friend) Rita, who helped me through my struggles via text. Thanks, Rita! Anyway, this is what I finally made with a little help from the awesome sketch at Sweet Sunday.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Paper: So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Houndstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Argyle EF, Scallop Border punch, Neutral button, baker's twine, dimensionals, glue dots

Here is the sketch from Sweet Sunday if you would like to play along...


Come by Fab Friday and check out all of the design team projects and then play along with us! We would love to see your creations! Thanks for stopping by!

~Marla

Pin It

4 comments:

Brenda Myers

Very pretty flower!! And I love the texture on the banner!!

Amanda Mertz

You and Rita are great collaborators! After seeing this sweet flower I'm starting to re-think that I need a flower die! The button is a sweet touch too!

Cindy Beach

LOVE this, Marla! The big pretty flower is the perfect focal point. You've shown off these colors beautifully!

Bev Gomez

oh how cute is your card and you managed to color two challenges smarty pants. LOL! Thanks for your kind comment on my card Marla. Hugs, Bev

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...